As interest in NewSpace startups grow and initiatives are undertaken to boost engagements between EU – Japan NewSpace startups, I am spending 6 months to explore key factors that would enable EU – Japan NewSpace collaboration.
Alongside understanding what are the society challenges in Japan, I am exploring the following key questions:
- What are the recent space and GNSS based navigation developments and trends in Japan?
- What are the important actors in Japan driving space and GNSS based navigation?
- What are the assessment/requirements for potential collaboration, foreign industrial and R&D cooperation?
- What examples of useful/successful case studies to consider in industrial and R&D cooperation with Japan in the space and GNSS based navigation sector?
- What recommendations do you have for industrial and R&D Cooperation between EU- Japan Newspace startups?
Moreover, I would be exploring the NewSpace startup scene.
I am interested to hear from stakeholders like policy makers, manufacturers, developers, academics, researchers SMEs and particularly entrepreneurs working and engaging in the NewSpace sector and those interested in EU – Japan collaboration.
If you are interested in:
- Contributing to my research;
- Taking part in future workshop/webinars and
- Space Analogue – Kumano Kodo peace pilgrimage (tbc 2019)
Please get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergent Tech Advisor on Space Applications & GNSS/MINERVA Fellow